Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Nice stretch of good weather... I hope it prevails for awhile..

Up later than usual this morning... last night it seemed like dream after dream and none of them made any sense to me. Tossed and turned all night. Anyhow, after Coffee at McDonalds I was off to deliver meals today. Tomorrow I will be off so that will be nice too. It’s a beautiful day out today. Leann, I hope you are up to enjoy it as I know how much you like sunny days. I don’t hear from Cathy much at all anymore, I suppose she is quite busy with school and the grandkids...

3 comments:

Leann said...

Hey Dennis,

I am enjoying the sunshine. It is beautiful here (Hillsboro again). The temp is around 60 degrees and you can see the mountain. Very pretty.

I love the pic on your masthead.

Are we still on for cookies tomorrow?
I am looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hey to you and to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I try to write as often as I can but it is harder when my computer is not up and running. I miss talking to you.

I am going to have to put a fire under Alan and see how we can fix the problem. I will keep you up-dated.

You guys enjoy the cookies. Eat one for me since I have been trying to not eat any and make sure that you enjoy every bite.

The weather is still cold here. It is only going to be in the forties and very windy. To cold for me.

Anonymous said...

When are you going to Daytona Beach? Just curious.