Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yet another beautiful day...

Clear this morning on the way to Coffee at McDonalds and then while there the fog really rolled in thick. It’s now 10:32 am and clearing up nicely. Del came by for a visit and stayed for about 40 minutes. I have a load of laundry in the dryer now and the other in the washer. That will take care of that stuff for awhile. I am headed over to Albany this afternoon early and will stop at Kohls store and maybe even Costco. Leann, I hope you get better.. those damn migraines are a pain you know where. My mother used to suffer from them too.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Thank you Dennis, it has been a 'fuzzy' kinda day.

Did you enjoy your trip to Albany?