Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good Breakfast is the way to start the day...

I started out the morning with coffee at MacDonalds. After about an hour and a half there, Del and I decided to head down to Appletrees and grab some actual breakfast.
We had the special which is good except that I don't care for patty sausage but today I had it anyway.
After that, we both went our own way and I came home. I decided it was time to dust the bedroom furniture and all the pictures in the house.
After doing that, I was watching a little TV and decided to check to see if Comcast had sent out any messages to their subscribers. Upon perusing the messages, I found one that addressed the digital converter box that I've had fits with.
I called comcast and they stepped me thru the process (I didn't know you had to call them to send a signal that unlocked the box. After that, I now get all the channels that were missing.
This afternoon and evening I have been basically catching up on recorded shows. It is almost 8pm but I am tired and don't know how much longer I will remain up.
Hope you all had a great day..
I start the fast tomorrow and am planning for 7 days to start. Wish me luck of course, I know they aren't the best way, but if nothing else it allows you to purge your system.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

Good luck on the fast. I don't have much luck with those, but you have more more will power than I seem to. I know you will suceed.

Enjoy your Sunday. I will try and catch up on my blog on Monday. I've been too interested in a book I'm reading to spend what little time I have online.