Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Clear sky but it ain't gonna last too long...

Up early again, Off to McDonald's for Coffee. This morning when I left the house the sky was a brilliant blue and it was cold and I mean really cold 28˚. Before I got to the center to deliver the meals, the temp had risen somewhat and the sky was half full of clouds. Once I finished deliveries, I went out to the muffler shop, but they are closed and a for sale sign hangs in the door. Stopped at Roths, to check progress and of course say hi to Katie... damn she is cute. Too bad she is so much younger and happily married. Back home now and doing some laundry and Instant Messaging with Gareth at the moment.

No comments: