Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Damp, dank and otherwise a foul day...

Coffee at McDonalds after dressing nicely. I stayed there until about 9am then came home to do a few things before the coffee date at Appletrees. It is raining slightly, so the Mini got a little wet but nothing to worry about. I don’t think that it will rust. The time now is 9:21 am so it won’t be long and I shall depart for the coffee date. That should prove interesting to say the least, Hope will spring eternal I suppose. When I started up the Mail program, I noticed that it sent out a message, obviously one that didn’t go out last night... probably to JoyceMarie.

1 comment:

Leann said...

So how did the coffee date go??