Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Richly appears the weekend once again...

Coffee at McDonalds then meals deliveries... the day is nice, not particularly warm, but at least dry. 17 clients and one no show... not bad for a friday I guess. Back home, took out some spaghetti sauce and that will likely be dinner tonight unless I decide to go to Appletrees for a cobb salad, which I will do if Jaime is cooking. A load of clothes are in the dryer and when they are done, that will suffice for laundry work this week.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good morning Dennis,

I'm sure at the time I'm writing this you are still in dreamland, hopefully filled with pleasant dreams.

I will be venturing to Kelly's this evening for a little 'get together time'. Don't know if dinner will be included or not. They have the boys, so it will be entertaining at best :-)

I am in a quandry. I have the opportunity to go to days, on the shift I want, yet when I crunch the numbers I just can't see anything past survivability. I am also contemplating taking on a room-mate to perhaps help the financial situation out a bit. I think I'll talk to Kelly also and get his feel for things. He is always very pragmatic and logical. That's what I need, that's why I'm asking you too :-)

So, would you please e-mail me and just give me some pros and cons from your perspective looking into my life?