Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Done with deliveries till Thursday...

Coffee at McDonalds then I wandered down to the Center to deliver my meals for the day. On the way back from deliveries, I stopped in at LinnCo and withdrew a little cash for the stash. Back home now, washed out my hot chocolate cup from last night and made myself a fresh cup. The weather is overcast, but not really cold at all. The roads are dry but the forecast does call for precipitation today. I called Fred and inquired as to where he was yesterday when he was supposed to come by for a beer... typical of him though.. Ralph will be buying me a roll of the latest dollars and bringing it by this afternoon.

1 comment:

Leann said...

A roll of the latest dollars? Do you collect coins? I didn't know that.