Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My dog is visiting me today...

Up early then Coffee at McDonalds. Left at about 8:15 as Julie will be dropping off Ralphy about 8:30. I brushed him, she said that she does, but really she doesn’t do much of a job. I get tons of hair out of his coat when I brush him. It fogged up some this morning and there was frost on the cars. Winter is not finished yet and may indeed have some surprises for us...
I am enjoying some hot chocolate this morning and Ralphy is snoozing in the warm air provided by the furnace... hopefully having nice doggie style dreams and no discomfort...
Leann, I started collecting the new "Dollar Presidential Coins" a year or so ago and now wonder if I will live long enough to have them all before I leave this earth... hopefully I will, it should only take a few more years to become current as they come out every quarter of the year.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Enjoy your visit with your beloved companion Dennis.

I'm not sure why the Zumba classes suddenly lost appeal for me. Perhaps it is the control thing. I am able to determine when I go and how long I exercise. While I love the exercise itself....I dunno, I just prefer the gym.

Anyway, enjoy your day Dennis.