Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy Saturday... hope you don't have to work !!

Got up at 7am and it was warmer but not much rain yet. Coffee at McDonalds and then back home where I scrambled up 3 eggs with some onion and parsley flakes. That, accompanied by some whole grain toast and hot chocolate compromised my breakfast. Today I have a load of laundry to do and will dust the living room furniture and that should just about do the chores... glad I mowed yesterday as it is wet today.
So, Leann... how goes the trips to the gym?? are you still attending regularly? and how about the reading gig, is that still your priority?  Omar is out of town for a little while, he muttered something the other day about having a legacy to fulfill... That is ominous.!!

No comments: