Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank God for Friday...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... 21 of them today. Lovely day out, brisk this morning but warmer now. I am going to mow the yards today so that will be the first time this year.
My debit card finally arrived at LinnCo so I am happy about that.  I will go down in a bit and change the pin number to one I will be more likely to remember.
I think I better buy some fresh gas for the mower.  I will put what is in the can into the Toyota.
Hope your day is as good as mine.  God gives us great opportunities to enjoy his creations and this day is a prime example.  Don't waste it.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I would love to explore where that road goes. In the mini would be awesome.