Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 16, 2009

How Mondays should NOT start...

Coffee at McDonalds which ended up in somebody backing into the rear quarter panel of my Toyota as I was sitting still waiting for traffic in the McDonald's parking lot. I went to Rhodes Warden and told Tracy, she took the information and contacted the other drivers insurance co. I went to deliver my meals and then to Main auto body for an estimate of the damage which came to $900. Stopped back in to Rhodes Warden and gave Tracy a copy of the estimate which she inturn faxed to Mr. Green’s insurance co. The other insurance company did an on phone interview with me and I told them what had happened. They asked me who’s fault I thought it was and I said the other driver as I was stopped. Back home now having some hot chocolate and an English muffin. Lovely Monday.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh wow Dennis. That is definetely NOT the way to begin your day. I hope the damage was minimul and that it can be repaired quickly.

I hope the remainder of your Monday went well!