Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Just another tuesday...

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals. I received a call from the insurance adjuster for the other guys insurance. She indicated that they would be willing to pay for half of the estimated repair cost in view of the fact that their client disputed the events of the accident. I told her I would speak with my agent and get back to her. After talking to Don Reimer at Rhodes Warden, I called the adjuster back and told her that my agent was unavailable and I would have to call her back later... No admission or acceptance, Don told me that they are bluffing. Too bad people cannot own up to responsibility in cases like this. The day is nice, cloudy with patches of blue and moderate temperature. I have my 3rd Academy meeting tonight and the first to be held in Scio.

2 comments:

Leann said...

I found our road!! It is the Toad River Valley in Canada.

It sucks that the person who hit you won't just fess up to their lack of attention. You are correct in that one should own up to their responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

Did you think that I had disappeared. No just having some computor problems again.

I am still searching for tickets and so far I haven't had any luck but I still have some time.

Sorry to her about your fender bender. Maybe the other insurance will come through for you.

Have a great day and be good!!!