Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday madness has arrived...

I slept well again last night... that Nyquil could be addicting. I think the vitamin C has done a good job also. I believe that I have chased the cold germs away. Coffee at McDonalds and then deliveries of course. I stopped at Shop ‘n Kart and got some milk and they have yogurt on sale, 4/3$ so I got 4 of them. The weather is typical March so not too much sunshine and rain in the near distance...
A dear friend and I discussed the potentials of 'Exotic Dancers' and we concluded that it likely would not be in her future endeavors...  I have decided that in the event that I consider that occupation, a rubber room with soft toys would be fitting the remainder of my time.
Fear not, even I cannot imagine a site like that...

No comments: