Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A great day, another Sheriff Citizen academy meeting tonight...

Up and off to have coffee. While there Ralph informed me that he went up to Longview yesterday and took care of the personal business regarding his wife. Del’s suggestion for Wednesday is no longer valid so I will be making the trip to Portland alone. It rained a little bit on my route, but then dried out pretty good. I stopped at my insurance company and asked if they’d heard from the claims adjuster and they said nothing so far. I will call the claims adjuster and see what is going on.

1 comment:

Leann said...

So did you find anything out from the claims person?

I'm sorry you have to go up alone to Portland, Dennis. I hope you do something fun tho :-)