Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Terrible weather Tuesday...

Up about 7am this morning, I didn’t bother setting an alarm as I knew that I would awaken once the light came in the bedroom window. Down to Coffee at McDonalds and after that off to deliver meals... I had 17 customers, Peggy didn’t come to the door, although I noticed that her are was missing from the lot so she may have been shopping. Stopped at Bi-Mart to check my number but no luck... I did buy a can of beef broth and a can of beef stew that I will add a can of peas, corn and green beans to along with a dash of instant potato mix to thicken... should make for a nice little meal. The weather is cold and overcast again today... it is often during stretches of weather like this that I seriously consider relocating.
Tonight is another meeting of the "Citizens Academy" in Scio, looks to be a wet trip out there.

No comments: