Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, March 30, 2009

WWE Tonight... Yea !!!

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... While at coffee, Bob, the idiot, once again got in my face, (standing right up in your face) and I told him to move back a little, he didn’t do it so I got up and “Moved” him to a distance I liked more... Most people don’t cause me anxiety, but when people get into my space, it brings about a fundamental change in me that I have difficulty controlling... He was lucky, this time. Other than that, deliveries went fine and I stopped at Lebanon shop ‘n Kart and got some sourdough muffins and some whipped Philadelphia creme cheese...

2 comments:

cathy said...

Hey there,

I am still trying to figure out what is goinon on with my computer. Hopefully I can get it checked out an if all fails I will go get me a another one. I may not get things taken care of this week due to working some extra hours.

Have a great Tuesday and I will up date later in the week.

Leann said...

I hope Bob, the idiot, does not do it intentionally. If so, perhaps he does not need to get so lucky next time. Personal space and boundaries are important and everyone should be mindful and respectful of them.

Hope your day went well, and again, thanks for caring enough to call and check on me. That is a new thing for me.