Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF my friends...

Glad it's Friday. (A little video for fun up there) I have had an interesting week for sure.  Been busy and had events happen that would have been better left unhappened especially the accident at McDonald's.
I filed a complaint with the Oregon Insurance Commissioner today as it appeared that Hagerty Insurance was not going to budge from their declared 50% liability idea.  I truly could not accept being 50% liable for an accident that I didn't cause... No wonder people hate insurance companies...
Not too much else going on, given the rain forecast, I decided to mow the yards today.  I even used the bag and have the clippings in the back of the Pickup for later disposal.
Yard looks nice, but I really need to do something about the darn moss.  Last couple years have really been bad for moss.
Do any of you have any plans for the weekend..? I am going to cash in my breakfast chit with Del, maybe tomorrow if I am lucky.

No comments: