Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A good Thursday is nice to have

Here is a picture of the accident scene at McDonalds, the "T" is for my toyota and the "C" is the other guys Camarro... pretty obvious he backed into me.
Up about 6:20 again this morning, dressed and off to Coffee at McDonalds. Nice morning, although the fog did appear whilst I was having coffee. The sky is somewhat overcast from the blue it was this morning. Deliveries went well. I stopped to talk to Don about the offer Lauren made and he suggested calling the Insurance Commissioner. Back home now, called Lauren and told her my feelings about them wanting me to accept 50% blame for the accident and they staunchly stood by the 50% offer and I refused it.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Good for you! There is no fault on your part, so no need to accept any. The Camaro lovin' dude should accept responsiblity for his actions. Just sayin'.