Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thoroughly Thursday... but not special

Nothing particularly special about today, the usual coffee group and meal deliveries and such. I stopped in at Rhodes Warden and told them that Lauren wanted pictures of the damage and they agreed that I should send them which I did. Back home now, as I left the Insurance co I noticed that the Roths signs are being taken down. Sad.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I'm sure you will be relieved when the who insurance mess is taken care of.

It is sad to see a business(s) that have been around for years disappearing due to the sad economy.

I have noticed that things are becoming much busier in the ER due to people losing their health insurance and using the ER as their doctor's office because most of the other require money up front that they just can't pay.