Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mini Wednesday and the mystery of downtown Portland

Up at a little after 6am and headed to McDonald's to meet up with Julie Slife and the go to Portland. We pulled out of McDonald's at 7am and headed North. Got to Rasmussen right about 9am. Had them drop us off at Omsi and we walked around town for a total of about 5 miles. 1:00 we had lunch at ‘My Fathers Place’ and then walked back to Omsi. They sent a driver to pick us up and take us back to Rasmussen. They got the major service done but discovered an oil leak and a bracket for the fuel pump that was defective so I will be going back up next Wednesday. Back home now and catching up on things. Nothing special in the mail box either dammit !

1 comment:

Leann said...

I can't remember the last time I went to OMSI. I was just a kid tho. If my plans change for next week I'll let you know. If it's too 'last minute' I understand that also.