Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday Party Bonaza !!!

The trip to California went very well, the Mini performed flawlessly and there were no incidents on the road at all.
I left the house at about 6:15 and stopped at the freeway Arco to top off the tank. The next stop I made was at South Weed Exit where I got a quick breakfast. Next stop was at Redding, Ca. for fuel.
Then I stopped at Red Bluff at a rest area to call my sister and continue the ruse and told her that I was cleaning daisy's out of my yard because the day was nice... (terrible thing, lying to your sister).
Arrived at Folsom about 4pm after a 15 minute traffic delay (the freeway became a parking lot essentially).
I stopped and washed the Mini and then parked in the shopping mall where the restaurant is located and shopped around until 7:45 at which time I entered the restaurant and snuck up behind Lollie and put my hands over her eyes... All thirty guests were already there and witnessed this... my sis had no idea who it was until she turned around. Phenomenal surprise for her. A wonderful time and reuniting with many people I know was great too.
I won't bore you with the dinner details but it was good. Next Post???? when you catch me...

1 comment:

Leann said...

It's wonderful to hear the ruse went well Dennis. I'm betting she was one very surprised lady!! Hope you are enjoying.