Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yipeeeeee.... Tomorrow it starts...

Well, nothing special to post today, I am anxious, excited and impatient...
'nuff said??
Maybe not, so here is some more...

Stopped at LinnCo and got some cash... then to the Thousand Island store and got a gift for Lollie and a card too.

Back home now, need to buy a clothes rail for the mini.

Nice day outside.  I went to Bi-mart and bought a really nice bar, cost me $15 and then when I got home I found that it was too long, had to cut it apart and shorten it but it works now...

The weather is beautiful, it pains me to think that it will rain at some point or so they predict...

I have a box packed with ‘stuff’, will put in the hanging stuff later and a small bag with incidentals.


No comments: