Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday... gonna be busy around here...

The last two days have been much cooler, in the low 70˚ or so, much more bearable than the 90˚+ days that were at the beginning of my stay.
Today, my Sis and Gareth will be getting not only their new mattress and box springs set, also Gareth purchased a 50" plazma for the family room and Lollie picked out a temporary stand for it. Tonight we watch quality TV.
Well, shortly after 10am and the TV and stand have arrived. The two technicians set it up but were unable to get the DVR working right so Tony will be arriving to set it up I guess.
Right after they left, the new Mattress and boxspring arrived and is now set up too.
It will be exciting, getting things hidden and re-routed so that the critical eye of my Sister will be sated...
I am ready to come home... it has been good, but it's time. (sound familiar Leann?)
I'll be back Sunday afternoon.

No comments: