Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Last day here... tomorrow I head North...

Beautiful weather here today, the guy from Dish Network came to install the Wongs new HD DVR for the Plazma TV. It will be nice, I am certain of that.
I need to make a trip to Game Stop to return a controller that failed to work with the iMac. It was made for the X-box but the guy thought it might work... So much for that idea.
I will exchange it for the sensor bar that will be used with the Wii when they bring it upstairs to play it.
After getting to GameStop, I did exchange the controller for a wireless Sensor bar. Then I filled the Mini at Raillies and from there back to Lollie and Gareths.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Have a safe trip back Dennis. It is always nice to be back home.