Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter Sunday to you all...

Coffee at McDonalds. It is raining and evidently has most of the night. Back home, today at coffee was confrontational with Ralph, I suppose it is because of his age but at times it becomes irritating and I need to walk away for a bit. It is difficult to offer help to someone who is either too proud to accept it or perhaps as in Ralph’s case, not able to fully understand your intent. If I reach that point where I cannot fully understand what is being said to me, I hope someone has the common decency to put me out of my misery... Above all, I never want to be a burden... not to anyone. It is Easter Sunday, a very special day that we should all respect and pay tribute to. My God and perhaps yours too, gave his all for us and for that I shall forever be thankful. Sadness reigns in my heart for those who have no belief in the sacrifices our Lord made... their reward will not exist and I hope, especially on this day, that they take Christ as their Savior... It is the only path to salvation. Bless you all and may you enjoy the day with those you love and who love you. My daughter will be coming over with her boyfriend after church so that will be special.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Dennis ~ It's nice to hear you will not be spending the day alone. I hope you enjoyed your visit with your daughter.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU!!!