Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday "Photo shoot day"... good results??

                     How Old??   Young !!!
Coffee at McDonalds at about 7am. From there, Del and I went to AppleTree’s for breakfast then I came home and combed my hair and got a couple shirts and went out to Julia’s to have her take some pictures. She couldn’t get her printer to work so I took the pictures on an SD card to Wal★Mart and printed them out there... 15 pictures 4x6 for $4.50. The pictures were good, obviously some better than others though. I took one down and gave to Maria’s daughter for them to take to the PI when they leave on Monday. I like the pictures of me today, wish there was a little more hair on top but other than that... I don’t look too bad for an old man.  If you like, check them out here...

1 comment:

Leann said...

Yep, you're looking pretty dapper for an old fart :-)