Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Day off... Wednesday weather promotes movies...

Wet and cold this morning, I really wanted to stay in bed but for some reason I cannot... Coffee at McDonalds and the usual crowd. I did take the ‘redneck letter’ to the gentleman from Arkansas... he seemed to enjoy it a lot. I rented ‘Marley and me’ and ‘7 pounds’. Figure it is a good day to watch a couple movies. I ended up leaving there to come home around 8:40. Once home, I cleaned up the kitchen and made some hot chocolate and a sourdough English muffin.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It sounds like so far the day is treating you well. It is not raining here, but is overcast. The sun manages to peek out now and again so I can live with it :-)

Enjoy the movies and your day!