Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankless Thursday, rain and more rain...

Raining this morning, the dampness will do a lot for the trees I guess. Off to Coffee at McDonalds then to the center to deliver the meals for the day The meal looked really good, so I decided to eat at the center after my deliveries... I got the only piece of Roast Beef that was full of grizzle and veins... figures I guess. Stopped and cashed the check for the accident, settled for half the estimate because it was one claimant’s word against the other and no witnesses. Back home now and wondering what I should do on this miserable day... probably nothing much.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry brother that you only got half the amount for the accident. His or her day will come and they will be fairly judged for their actions. Just like the person that hit our Acura and left the scene. God sees everything and they will be accountable.

Too bad some people are like that. Too bad we don't have two different planets and put all of those people together and leave the rest of us alone.

Take care.....

Lol