Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One more day to deliver then I'm gone.

Coffee as usual, the weather is a tad on the chilly side this morning. I gave the converter box to Ralph at coffee, he seemed pleased. Off to deliver my meals, at the end of my route, I found myself short two meals and I thought I had counted them right... not to worry though, one client said she had plenty and unfortunately another had been in a car accident. Back to the center then off to Bi-Mart to check my number and of course, I didn’t get lucky... Back home now, cleaned up the dishes, made a cup of hot chocolate and some toast with peanut butter.

1 comment:

Leann said...

It sounds like you had an enjoyable day so far Dennis. It is nice outside, but definetely a bit on the cool side. Once the clouds left this morning the cooler air took hold.

Enjoy your day!