Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday, after today just one more...

Getting out of bed today was something I would rather have avoided... it was warm and comfortable. Anyhow, Coffee at McDonalds was typical with the usual list of suspects. Good conversation is at a premium not often achieved but constantly sought after. Del and I did have some good discussions and of course, Bob, puts in his two cents which considering the current value of the dollar would be best kept to himself. Back home now, cleaned the kitchen and made some toast for breakfast. I cleaned Ralphy’s water bowl and filled it with fresh water in preparation of his visit today. The skies are overcast, I hope no rain falls so that I can mow the yards.

No comments: