Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Overcast today with the ominous threat of RAIN...

Woke up early this morning, right around 6am. The house was cold, not too surprising as the heat was down. I found it to be cloudy as I headed down to McDonald's for coffee. At 8:20 I left McDonald's and headed to the Senior center to deliver meals... I have another new temp client that lives up on Middle Ridge... adds about 8 miles to the route. On the way home, I stopped at Comcast and got an HDMI cable and then the Post office to get my mail... My Oregon tax refund came in and notification from SSN about the stimulus check. Called Comcast and they are giving me a 1 year special discount which will reduce my cable costs almost $30 a month for the next year. Also called Sublimity and asked about the increased premiums on the Mini and was able to get things straightened out and will save about $20 every 6mo on insurance. Called Julie at Wells Fargo and have an appt. there on Wed to look into refi on the house.

No comments: