Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring has sprung on this Saturday...

Up about 6:40 and decided to go to Coffee at McDonalds even though it is Saturday and I did feel like sleeping in some. Good visit with all, then back home and cleaned my bathroom, even the floor and shower and all the bottles on the sink. I have it closed up now, allowing the bleach to work on the shower... I took down the shower curtain and bleached the bottom of it and it is now in the washer... I have my laundry in the dryer now... Vacuumed the entire house and will likely start dusting in a bit. Domestic bitch is what I’ve become... due to the lack of a female partner or cleaning lady, I find myself doing these chores... To be honest, I do a much better job. The sky is looking blue after being blanketed in fog this morning, I believe it will be a nice day... Perhaps mowing?? maybe...

1 comment:

cathy said...

Pat you on the back for doing your cleaning. I am proud of you!!!!

When you don't have have a partner anymore and I am sure that you think you can do it better. So I don't want to burst your bubble so I guess you can take all the credit since there is no one else to take the credit.

Have a great day and you know I love ya. HA! HA! HA!