Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny Sunday... a good day to be alive...

Up a little later this morning, off to Coffee at McDonalds where Del came in and the Gentleman from Arkansas and Bob was there too. Norm and his girlfriend showed up also. After coffee, I went to Lebanon Shop 'n Kart and got some milk and salsa (not a good mixture). Back home, parked the mini on the carport for later washing. Having some hot chocolate now after cleaning up the kitchen.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Beautiful picture Dennis. I love the contrast.

Hope all is well with you. Things are good here. I've been outside much more than usual taking pictures and enjoying hte sunshine. It should be close to 70 again today and I'm going to meander over to Bend and see my son.

Enjoy your day!