Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Another week in the making...

Woke at 6 and up at 6:30. Coffee at McDonalds then off to the Meals on Wheels center for my deliveries... I had 21 clients today so that made for a full day. Back at the center by 11:30 then stopped in at McDonald's and grabbed what I have to term as the worst burger in town... I swear that the only good sandwich they make is the sausage egg muffin. Arby’s come to Lebanon... please !!! The day has been good weather wise although there were a sprinkle and just a sprinkle about 10am. Sunny with most of the sky covered in ominously dark clouds alluding to the fact that rain lurks not too far in the distance...

1 comment:

Leann said...

We have no sun here. Only high clouds that effectively block out the sun. I've got all of the lights on in the house to chase away the gloom.

Enjoy your Wednesday!!