Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A beautiful Sunday...

Well, up early, greeted the Lord and then Coffee at McDonalds. After the usual banter, back home, mowed the yards and cleaned off the carport then dumped the grass. Oh, actually I dismantled the old swingset and put the metal in the Chevy for later disposal. Today is Mothers day so Mom, I remember you and I miss you too. I hope that all families that have a mother that is still living will take the time to honor them for the sacrifices both known and unknown that they made so that you may be here today...

2 comments:

Leann said...

I am fortunate enough to still have my mother around and can not imagine the day when she will not physically be there. I treasure her.

Cathy said...

I too am thankful to still have my mom with me. Everyday that I have her with me is precious than works can tell.

I visit any time I can and I call her several times a week just to check up on her.

My heart goes out to those that do not have their mother with them on this special day.