Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blustery and nasty... todays weather sucks...

I awoke to rain and wind and nothing has changed yet. I often wonder what the weather has planned and it appears that sunshine and warmth are not forthcoming. Meals went well, after Coffee at McDonalds. Stopped and checked my number at Bi-mart, no luck today. I did purchase some chips and a pound bag of Almonds... they are supposed to be heart healthy... Have a good day all.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I love almonds but it appears I have developed an allergy to them.

The day started out with a bit of sunshine and clear skies. I had hoped the day would build on that. It was not to be.

Hope your evening is going well Dennis.