Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Finally... a day off or is it an 'off' day??

Awoke to rain once again, seemingly there is a pattern developing here. I don’t mind it so much raining, it’s the lack of sunshine that I dislike. Coffee at McDonalds then stopped at the Sheriffs sub-station to drop off the local ballot. Met Jan, the volunteer this morning, she seems nice. There were no deputies available. Corn flakes and hot chocolate are the order of the day...

2 comments:

Leann said...

I love the pic you have on the masthead Dennis. I'd like to know how they did it. If it was photo shopped or if it's a true pic.

I am sitting here in my room listening to the rain falling on the tin roof. Soothing.

cathy said...

I hope you enjoyed your day off or your off day. Anyway it is still a day off. My day off will be spent driving seven hours to and from the doctors. What a fun day.