Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The last day or the first day (of the week)??

Rain... I have a pink lawn now thanks to the cherry tree blossums... Though they are pretty, the mess they leave in the yards is not to be envied. Unfortunately, it is still raining so mowing them up is not an option. They will lie there and rot and probably kill the grass/moss/weeds that reside on the ground now... Coffee with Ralph this morning at McDonald's. We have interesting conversations at times and other times they tend to run to the mundane. Today was motor coaches and ex wives... neither of which I want to own. I think that the majority of the day will be spent inside as I have no pressing reason to leave... company would be nice, but not likely.

No comments: