Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Soggy Saturday...

Woke up a little early this morning then off to Coffee at McDonalds. Ralph came in with a dozen dougnnuts as it is his 71st birthday today. Back home about 8:15, I forgot to mention that Fred came in to McDonald's while I was there and we chatted a bit, he is going on a run to the Salem Courthouse with some other riders this morning. Larry and Lori are having a garage sale today, too bad the weather isn’t a little nicer for them. It rained hard overnight and more is projected for today... so goes the weather in the beautiful Willamette Valley. Dammit.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Hi Dennis,

I am sorry I've 'disappeared'. I can't explain it other than family obligations keep me running from one end of the state to the other. Hopefully soon I will make time for me. It will definetly be after the 7 day 'clear' period for the flu.

Hope all has been well with you and that you enjoyed your time with Sis in CA. How was the drive home?