Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday... the grueling week begins NOW.

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals, the furthest out are the Bushes and they were gone today so my route was shorter. Came home and decided to redecorate the mortagee a little bit, with the help of a razor (which I had to sharpen on a stone) and some shaving lotion... a new person emerged... comments welcome.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Oh my!! What a change. I'm sure it will be cooler for summer tho.

You are a brave soul taking a razor to your head like that. *shiver*

Thanks for the tip on the word. I knew I had spelt it wrong but could not for the life of me get it right.

Anyway, love the masthead photo. California poppies are one of my faves.

Enjoy the day!