Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

A nice day..

Today I awoke to the painful truth that my back is not better but still hurts, even just to bend over to put on my shoes is painful... Funny thing is, yesterday I really didn’t do much, just washed the Mini and the Toyota. It doesn’t take much at all and the pain becomes very prominent. Finally I can appreciate the pain that my father must have felt with his back. All I can say is “Damn the Ignorance of youth”. It was when I was young and stronger that I probably damaged it. Although, my Doctors, when in the Navy, told me that I have ‘Degenerative Bone Disease of the Spine“, I believe that to be a form of Arthritis. Oh well, I will deal with it... that and the gravel in my neck. What happened to that I am not sure. Ok, that is the end of the complaining. Off to coffee soon then back home to mow the yards.. Yep, that should surely help things.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Don't do too much Dennis. You don't wanna be down for the count.

Enjoy your day!