Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ralphy is visiting today

Coffee at McDonalds then picked up Ralphy at Julie’s place. It is a nice day out today and Ralphy looks good with his haircut. He amazes me with how puppy like he can still be a times. I got the compressor out of the shed and at first it didn’t want to run but after hitting the reset button all is well. Debbie and Anna will be here this afternoon to put in their hour of weeding... my thought is that they will make a lot of progress. I cleaned out Ralphy’s water bowl both inside the house and the one in the garage and refilled them with fresh cold water. He is in process of napping now.

1 comment:

cathy said...

I saw your bald head today when I checked out your blog. I think I like it better with hair. It sure did change your looks.

It almost blinded me. HA! HA! Just teasing...