Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday and beautiful.

Coffee at McDonalds then off to deliver meals... after that I went to the health food store and got some Biotin to see if it really will make a difference and then stopped at Sears to check on an electric trimmer for the grass. After checking their prices i took off to Wal★Mart to check on trimmer prices there, I also had a 8x10 enlargement of my photo made. Decided I didn’t like what Wal★Mart had to offer so on the way back home I stopped at Bi-mart and theirs were the same as Wal★Mart so I decided to get the one at Sears. Back home now, the trimmer works pretty good too. I also purchased an extra reel of cutter rope for it. This is just another test of dictate to see how it works in the application MacJournal. It actually works very well but a few times I will have to correct the spelling.

No comments: