Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sunshine abounds... chores calls and destiny awaits...

I awoke to a beautiful morning, filled with sunshine and high expectations. Off I went to McDonald's for my normal coffee hour. After banter and fun, at 7:45 I’d had enough and headed back home. Once there, I cleaned up the kitchen dishes and counters and to my dismay discovered that I probably need to do a little deeper cleaning as cooking residue coats my trinkets in the window sill. I will wash the vehicles today as it is needed, I have the only load of washing in the washer now and once it’s done, I will put them in the dryer and that will be it for clothes. I am curious as to what today will bring, I do need to get a pot and some black gold soil for my girlfriend... you wish you knew don’t you??? It’s not what you think though, I’ve not the time or ambition to support a relationship or at least that is what I keep telling myself. Sadly though, I hate living alone.

2 comments:

cathy said...

GIRLFRIEND!! You didn't tell me about that when I was chatting with you earlier.

Is this for sure or are you trying to get some reactions. If so that would probably work.

Leann said...

Ohhhh???? :-) I understand the disliking living alone, you know I do.....

Hope you enjoyed your day Dennis.