Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

What a gorgeous day!!

Coffee at McDonalds, Ralph was already there. We had coffee then left a little past 7am and headed out to Shirley Mays for his celebratory breakfast... I had my usual Spanish Omelette and Ralph had eggs and ham... We both finished our plates, I thought Ralph was going to lick his plate... he really had a good appetite. Breakfast was $15.65 and I laid $20 out so that was not bad at all. We ‘Road farmed’ on the way back to Lebanon, I dropped him at McDonald's so he could get his car and I came home. Del will be here around 10 or so. I just called his place and left a message that he could come over early if he wants...

1 comment:

cathy said...

We are having a beautiful day today also. It is going to be in the low ninties. A little on the warm side.

I am heading to work in a couple of hours. I will update tomorrow.

Have a great weekend.