Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

It is overcast and thunderstorms are predicted.

Went down and had coffee at McDonald’s and about 8:10 AM decided to come home and take care of some business. Yesterday, Ralph bought me a role of the new dollars. I paid him for them this morning. I turned the computer back on and the cable modem and everything seems to be working just fine. I stopped at the Lebanon Police Department today and pick up the application for their Academy program that will start in September. I wonder how many people will be getting meals today, Tuesday I was down to 15 clients. I forgot to mention that yesterday I had lunch with Candy at the Thai restaurant in town, I was not impressed with either the cuisine or the pricing. I liked the meals at Sum Yan better.

1 comment:

Leann said...

We certainly did get our thunderstorms didn't we?? It was so nice. Love storms like that.

I'm sorry the cuisine was not very good at the restaurant.