Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, and it's raining and will be for the kiddie parade

I woke up this morning about 5 AM and needless to say, that was not the hour in which I planned to rise. I went back to sleep for another hour and got up shortly after 6 AM. I got dressed then went down to McDonald’s for coffee. Ralph was already there and engaged in a conversation with another gentleman. I bought my coffee and sat down. Del was also there. We all did the usual banter back and forth and about 8:15 AM or so I headed down to the senior center to deliver meals. I had 15 clients today and one no-show. It started raining when I was about three quarters done. One of my customers said I gave them the wrong mail yesterday so I had Tori check my delivery sheet. They were wrong and I was right. I feel sad that the little kids won’t have nice weather for their parade, and this is the opening for the Carnival and it won’t have very nice whether either but believe me that won’t keep the dregs of society from showing up. People watching there is always challenging. So much for the blog Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: