Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My last work day for the week... Yea !!!

Up little bit earlier this morning that off to McDonald’s for coffee I left McDonald’s at about 8:45 AM to go down to the bank. Once I got to Wells Fargo, I found that they could not print out the deed. Went next door to the trophy store (my neighbor at home) and he printed out the copies for me. Back to Wells Fargo and the notary, Nicole, sat me down and I signed in the appropriate places. She is going to hold the document until Julie comes in to sign. Off to deliver meals, what a day I had the meals plus frozen food plus soup I felt like overworked delivery person. Once I got down there I stopped by Comcast to pick up the new box, brought it home plugged it in and it failed to work... so much for that deal, took the box back to Comcast exchanged it for another new box, came back home and hooked it up, and it seemed to work fine. Leaving out to go to Albany for my appointment with Dr. Thayer.

No comments: