Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's hump day today

Woke up early this morning then rolled over and went back to sleep till about 6:15 AM. Got up and got dressed and ready grabbed the cards for Bill and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. After coffee, about 8:20 AM, I headed over to Julie’s house to pick up Ralphie. He certainly is walking slower, I truly don’t believe he has too much time left. He’s such a wonderful dog. Brought him home and let him out and gave him a nice doggie bone now he’s in the house taking a nap. Not a whole lot to talk about today, Ralph and I probably won’t do very much, he is unable to make the long walks that we used to take, but when I look into his eyes, they are still filled with the same love and admiration that he’s always had.

No comments: