Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday morning and the beginning of yet another week...

I was awake early this morning about 5 AM and decided to roll over and go back to sleep for a bit. Eventually got up about 6:20 AM got dressed and headed down to McDonald’s for coffee. After coffee and went down to the senior center to deliver meals, I had 18 clients today. The weather is pretty nice although it’s a little bit damp this morning it is very nice out now. On the way home I stopped at Rhodes Warden to see Melissa and find out how much my payment to sublimity would be now that I’ve dropped my daughter from the policy. It will be a substantial savings to me. I sent some PDF documents to Jonathan that he needed to see in order to further process my loan refinance. The mailman came just a little bit ago so I will go out and see what came and what didn’t come. Anyway, have a great day.

1 comment:

Leann said...

Sounds like you had a nice low key day. Hope the Mailman brought you something exciting!